- Director of Development & Marketing
The Eagle Hill Fund
The Eagle Hill Fund is an annual community-driven fundraising effort that ensures a personalized, transformative, and interdisciplinary educational experience for every Eagle Hill student.
The spirit of philanthropy is a vital component in the current fiscal health and breadth of the Eagle Hill experience, and the Eagle Hill Fund is an essential part of the school’s annual operating budget.
Questions? Contact Dana Evans (D.Evans@eaglehill.org)
Eagle Hill Fund Goals:
- 100% parent participation
- 100% Board of Trustees, faculty and staff participation
- To raise $1,000,000 during the 22-23 school year
- Make a gift now
- Read the 20-21 Annual Report
- Consider Planned Giving
- Support the Annual Benefit - more information coming soon!