- Director of Development & Marketing
The Eagle Hill Fund
The Eagle Hill Fund is an annual community-driven fundraising effort that ensures a personalized, transformative, and interdisciplinary educational experience for every Eagle Hill student.
The spirit of philanthropy is a vital component in the current fiscal health and breadth of the Eagle Hill experience, and the Eagle Hill Fund is an essential part of the school’s annual operating budget.
Questions? Contact Dana Evans (D.Evans@eaglehill.org)
Eagle Hill Fund Goals:
- 100% parent participation
- 100% Board of Trustees, faculty and staff participation
- To raise $1,000,000 during the 22-23 school year
What does my gift support?
Ways to Give
FAQs About Giving
- Why doesn't our tuition cover all school expenses?
- Will everyone know how much my family contributes?
- If we can't give generously, should we give at all?
- Will I be called at home for solicitations?
- Is my gift tax deductible?
Why doesn't our tuition cover all school expenses?
Will everyone know how much my family contributes?
If we can't give generously, should we give at all?
Will I be called at home for solicitations?
Is my gift tax deductible?
Meet the Development Team
- Communications Associate
- Development Officer
Supporting Eagle Hill
- Make a gift now
- Read the 20-21 Annual Report
- Consider Planned Giving
- Support the Annual Benefit - more information coming soon!
LEARN MORE ABOUT EAGLE HILL SCHOOL:
- Hear from our Head of School
- Learn our mission & philosophy
- Get to know our administrative team
- Meet some of our exceptional faculty
- Get an overview of all our Academic Programs
- Learn more about our Admissions Process
- Request more information about our school.