Your philanthropy is an integral part of the growth and success of Eagle Hill School.
It's because of more than 40 years of generosity from parents, alumni, grandparents, faculty, and friends that Eagle Hill has been able to maintain its status as the gold standard in education for children with language-based learning differences.
When we say we couldn't do it without you, we mean it.
There are many ways to give to Eagle Hill, and we appreciate all the ways you support us.
You can give to Eagle Hill by:
- Make a one-time gift to the Eagle Hill Fund
- Establish an annual pledge to the Eagle Hill Fund
- Donate to the Endowment
- Making a planned giving bequest
- Support the Annual Benefit.
- Make a gift now
- Learn more about the Eagle Hill Fund
- Support our Annual Benefit
- Learn more about our Endowment
- Consider Planned Giving
- Volunteer your time with our Parents Association
LEARN MORE ABOUT EAGLE HILL SCHOOL:
- Hear from our Head of School
- Learn our mission & philosophy
- Explore our campus
- Get to know our administrative team
- Meet some of our exceptional faculty
- Get an overview of all our Academic Programs
- Learn more about our Admissions Process
- Request more information about our school.
"Countless donors before us have contributed in ways that benefited our son. His educational journey was transformed thanks to Eagle Hill. That's why we want to pay it forward for Eagle Hill families to come.”
- Alumni Parent, Class of 2013