The Eagle Hill School Speaker Series
Coming soon is an announcement concerning the Eagle Hill School 2022-2023 Speaker Series.
Thank you so much for joining us for the 2021-2022 series that featured some of the most prominent thought leaders and authors writing about children, learning differences, and education.
- Watch our admissions video
- Learn about our fall re-opening plans
- Read our mission & philosophy statements
- Get to know our administrative team
- Meet some of our exceptional faculty
- Register for an Open House
- Request more information about our school
- Learn more about our academic programs
- Learn more about our Residential Program
EAGLE HILL AT-A-GLANCE
- Enrolling students grades K–8
- Total enrollment: 260
- Head of School: Jim Heus
- Number of teaching faculty: 75
- Student to teacher ratio: average of 4:1
- Founded in 1975
- Eagle Hill is accredited by the State of Connecticut Department of Education, the Connecticut Association of Independent Schools, and the National Association of Independent Schools
- The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) has selected Eagle Hill as a School of Excellence ten years in a row.