THE EAGLE HILL SCHOOL SPEAKER SERIES
All three events will be held in person at 7 p.m. in the EHS Community Room.
Jessica Minahan, M.Ed, BCBA
Thursday, January 26, 2023
Jessica Minahan is a licensed and board-certified behavior analyst (BCBA), author, special educator, and consultant to schools internationally. Since 2000 she has worked with students who struggle with mental health issues and challenging behavior in public school systems. She is the author of "The Behavior Code: A Practical Guide to Understanding and Teaching the Most Challenging Students" and "The Behavior Code Companion: Strategies, Tools, and Interventions for Supporting Students with Anxiety-Related or Oppositional Behaviors" (Harvard Education Press, 2014).
- Watch our admissions video
- Read our mission & philosophy statements
- Get to know our administrative team
- Meet some of our exceptional faculty
- Register for an Open House
- Request more information about our school
- Learn more about our academic programs
- Learn more about our Residential Program
EAGLE HILL AT-A-GLANCE
- Enrolling students grades 5-14
- Total enrollment: 260
- Head of School: Jim Heus
- Number of teaching faculty: 75
- Student to teacher ratio: average of 4:1
- Founded in 1975
- Eagle Hill is accredited by the State of Connecticut Department of Education, the Connecticut Association of Independent Schools, and the National Association of Independent Schools
- The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) has selected Eagle Hill as a School of Excellence ten years in a row.