EHS During COVID-19
Eagle Hill's Administrative Team has created a plan that will allow students and staff back on campus for the 2021-2022 school year with appropriate health precautions in place. We continue to closely monitor the health crisis created by COVID-19 and are aware that State requirements for school openings may change as the summer progresses. All decisions will be made with the health and safety of our students and faculty as the primary focus.
Our goals from last year remain the same: we want to remain fully open for on-campus instruction throughout the year for all our students. Below, you will find our opening plans based on our experience being back on campus last year and the advice being offered by local DOH health officials and the CDC at this time.
Further details regarding the academic program, including important information by division, technology, social emotional support, and athletics/activities.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Further details regarding health screenings, social distancing, mask protocols, testing and other ways we are keeping students and staff safe.
Further details regarding facilities, campus improvements, transportation, food services, visitors, and outside spaces for the school year.
- Learn our mission & philosophy
- Read more about our academic programs
- Get to know our administrative team
- Meet some of our exceptional faculty
- Register for an Open House
- Request more information about our school
EAGLE HILL AT-A-GLANCE
- Enrolling students grades K–8
- Total enrollment: 260
- Head of School: Jim Heus
- Number of teaching faculty: 75
- Student to teacher ratio: average of 4:1
- Founded in 1975
- The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) has selected Eagle Hill as a School of Excellence ten years in a row.
- Eagle Hill is an approved private special education program by the State of Connecticut.