Employment: Teach, Learn, Grow
"One of the things I enjoy most about teaching at Eagle Hill is the opportunity to continue to grow and learn. As teachers, we are continually learning from each other. In this community, I have learned a tremendous amount from my colleagues, both veteran and new, and also in other departments, especially the speech and language department, learning new information and collaborating to make sure that the very best practices are used with our students. Professional development is a priority."
-Abby Hanrahan, Lower School Teacher
Interested in joining the Eagle Hill community? Read about open positions and learn more about the benefits offered below.
Eagle Hill School is firmly committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all present employees as well as for applicants in all phases of the employment process (recruitment, hiring, assignment, conditions of employment, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, transfer, discipline and termination). The School will act without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, past/present history of mental disorder, intellectual disability, physical or learning disability, including blindness or status as a veteran, pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by applicable law, in all aspects of the employment process and relationship.
HEAR FROM OUR TEACHERS...
- Hear from our Head of School
- Watch our admissions video
- Read our mission & philosophy statements
- Get to know our administrative team
- Meet some of our exceptional faculty
- Register for an Open House
- Request more information about our school
EAGLE HILL AT-A-GLANCE
- Enrolling students ages 5-15
- Total enrollment: 260
- Head of School: Jim Heus
- Number of teaching faculty: 75
- Student to teacher ratio: average of 4:1
- Founded in 1975
- The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) has selected Eagle Hill as a School of Excellence ten years in a row.