Health & Wellness
HEALTH OFFICE INFORMATION
Health and wellness is important to the success of both students and staff, so maintaining a full-time Health Office is one component in that strategy. The Eagle Hill Health Office is staffed by a full time registered nurse.
Monday to Thursday 7:45 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
Friday 7:45 a.m.-1:15 p.m.
Health Office Phone/Fax: (203) 302-3863.
- Get an overview of all our Academic Programs
- Learn more about the Foundations Program, typically for students ages 5-7
- Read about our Lower School, typically for students ages 6-11
- Explore our Upper School, typically for students ages 11-15
- Find out more about our After-School Enrichment Program
- Read more about how Community Service is part of the Eagle Hill program
EAGLE HILL AT-A-GLANCE
- Ages of students: 5-15
- Total enrollment: 255
- Head of School: Clay Kaufman
- Number of Teaching Faculty: 75
- Number of Boarding Students: Up to 35 (five days/week)
- Student Teacher Ratios: 1:1 to 12:1
- Founded in 1975
- Eagle Hill is accredited by the State of Connecticut Department of Education
- The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) has selected Eagle Hill as a School of Excellence eight years in a row.