After-School Enrichment Program
What is your child doing after school?
How about enrolling your Eagle Hill student in the After-School Enrichment Program? It’s an excellent opportunity for those students who would benefit from an additional structured time filled with group activities, community service, athletics, and homework help. The hours are also convenient for those parents whose work hours are long.
Children will develop resilience and responsibility, strengthen their social skills, try new activities in a risk-free environment, and learn to follow a routine.
The program includes:
- Snack and an afternoon activity supervised by the dorm team.
- Dinner with dorm faculty, with guidance on table manners/social interaction.
- A language-rich, supportive, and nurturing environment.
- Supervised study hall (if needed)
The program runs from Mondays through Thursdays from October to May from 4 p.m.-7 p.m. (closed on school holidays).
NOTE: The After-School Enrichment Program is open primarily to students ages 10 and older who have completed at least one year at Eagle Hill School. From time to time, exceptions are made for new students during their first year.
TO APPLY: Due to the unique nature of the After School Program, parents are encouraged to first discuss the program with Joy Delisle, Program Director.
FEES: $6400 for the four-day/eight-month program/$3200 for the two-day/eight-month program
- Get an overview of all our Academic Programs
- Learn more about the Foundations Program, typically for students ages 5-7
- Read about our Lower School, typically for students ages 6-11
- Explore our Upper School, typically for students ages 11-15
- Find out more about our Residential Program
- Read more about how Community Service is part of the Eagle Hill program