Tuition & Financial Aid
Imagine a school that provides your child with the strategies needed to succeed academically in a culture that is supportive, fosters self-confidence, and teachers to the individual challenges of each child. Eagle Hill is that school.
Our Students grow academically, socially, and emotionally in a community that supports the whole child.
Our Program is skills-based, uses personalized learning strategies, and is grounded in the latest research in educating students who learn differently.
Our Faculty is highly credentialed, caring, and dedicated to teaching to the learning styles of each child.
Our Success is reflected in our graduates, who leave Eagle Hill with the skills and confidence they need for future academic achievement.
Tuition at Eagle Hill is set to provide the best possible program for our students. Please refer to the list below for specifics on each program for the 2019-2020 school year.
We are aware that tuition is a significant expense for our families. In addition to applying for financial aid from the School, there are a number of other options families might consider when applying to Eagle Hill School.
- Tuition is a tax-deductible medical expense for most families when children are diagnosed with learning disabilities. Please be sure to consult your personal tax advisor to confirm your eligibility.
- Up to $10,000 from a 529 plan can be used towards a private school education per year. Funds from an HSA or FSA may be eligible to be used towards tuition.
- Tuition paid by a generous benefactor directly to Eagle Hill qualifies as a tax-exempt gift to the family and allows the gift amount to exceed the gift tax limit.
- Tuition may be paid evenly over a 10-month period using Smart Tuition.
- Tuition does not only cover academics - but access to psychological and social services, a team of speech/language pathologists, and a full selection of athletic and non-athletic activities.
We encourage you to reach out to our Business Office with any questions you may have. We're here to help!