Tuition & Financial Aid
Imagine a school that provides your child with the strategies needed to succeed academically in a culture that is supportive, fosters self-confidence, and teachers to the individual challenges of each child. Eagle Hill is that school.
Our Students grow academically, socially, and emotionally in a community that supports the whole child.
Our Program is skills-based, uses personalized learning strategies, and is grounded in the latest research in educating students who learn differently.
Our Faculty is highly credentialed, caring, and dedicated to teaching to the learning styles of each child.
Our Success is reflected in our graduates, who leave Eagle Hill with the skills and confidence they need for future academic achievement.
Tuition at Eagle Hill is set to provide the best possible program for our students. Please refer to the list below for specifics on each program for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year.
Click Here for Financial Aid Information & the Application
Please be aware that financial aid applications for new students will only be reviewed if the student has already been accepted to Eagle Hill. Complete your application to the school before submitting a financial aid application.
We are aware that tuition is a significant expense for our families. In addition to applying for financial aid from the School, there are a number of other options families might consider when applying to Eagle Hill School.
- Tuition is a tax-deductible medical expense for most families when children are diagnosed with learning disabilities. Please be sure to consult your personal tax advisor to confirm your eligibility.
- Up to $10,000 from a 529 plan can be used towards a private school education per year. Funds from an HSA or FSA may be eligible to be used towards tuition.
- Tuition paid by a generous benefactor directly to Eagle Hill qualifies as a tax-exempt gift to the family and allows the gift amount to exceed the gift tax limit.
- Tuition may be paid evenly over a 10-month period using VC Pay.
- Tuition does not only cover academics - but access to psychological and social services, a team of speech/language pathologists, and a full selection of athletic and non-athletic activities.
- Eagle Hill School has partnered with Your Tuition Solution who can provide loans up to $50,000 with flexible terms, low-interest rates, and budget-friendly choices. For more information, please see the brochure from Your Tuition Solution.
- Family plans sometimes unexpectedly change or unforeseen circumstances arise. Eagle Hill provides Tuition Insurance with coverage becoming effective when the student has attended EHS for a minimum of 14 consecutive calendar days. Insurance coverage does not fully cover every situation. For more information, please see the Tuition Insurance Brochure.
We encourage you to reach out to our Business Office with any questions you may have. We're here to help!
LEARN MORE ABOUT EAGLE HILL SCHOOL:
- Hear from our Head of School
- Read our mission & philosophy statements
- Get to know our administrative team
- Meet some of our exceptional faculty
- Learn about our Academic Programs
- Learn about our Junior Boarding Program
- Apply to EHS online
- What comes next? Placements after Eagle Hill
- Register for an Open House
- Request more information about our school
EAGLE HILL AT-A-GLANCE
- Enrolling students ages 5-14
- Total enrollment: 260
- Head of School: Jim Heus
- Number of teaching faculty: 75
- Student to teacher ratio: average of 4:1
- Founded in 1975
- The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) has selected Eagle Hill as a School of Excellence ten years in a row.