Attend an Open House
We invite prospective parents interested in Eagle Hill to visit with us on one of our Open House days to learn more about our program.
Members of the administration will provide an overview of the admissions process, the Eagle Hill educational
philosophy, and the breadth of academic, social, and athletic opportunities. A campus tour will follow.
All Open House sessions take place at our campus at:
All Open Houses start at 9 a.m. and run to approximately 11 a.m.
We respectfully request that children not attend the Open Houses.
- Read about the students who thrive at Eagle Hill
- Apply to EHS online
- Review tuition cost and financial aid opportunities
- What comes next? Placements after Eagle Hill
- Request more information about our school
- Hear from our Head of School
- Learn our mission & philosophy
- Read more about our academic programs
- Learn more about the Residential Program
- Get to know our administrative team
- Meet some of our exceptional faculty.
EAGLE HILL AT-A-GLANCE
- Ages of students: 5-15
- Total enrollment: 255
- Head of School: Clay Kaufman
- Number of Teaching Faculty: 75
- Number of Boarding Students: Up to 35 (five days/week)
- Student Teacher Ratios: 1:1 to 12:1
- Founded in 1975
- Eagle Hill is accredited by the State of Connecticut Department of Education, the Connecticut Association of Independent Schools, and the National Association of Independent Schools
- The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) has selected Eagle Hill as a School of Excellence eight years in a row.
“Our child is making great progress due to the small classroom setting with the ability of the teachers to focus on individual attention on our son. The evaluations performed ensure that he is in classes with children of the same level. The most significant contributor to his progress is the fact that he is now in a comfortable learning environment.”
-Current Eagle Hill Parent