David Blank: Dir. of Psychological Services
Tom Cone: Co-Dir., Admissions & Placement
Lisa Ferraro: Dir. of Development & Marketing
Julien Laveyssieres: Dir. of Technology
Shari Bloomer: Lower School Division Head
Brian Dayton: Co-Dir., Admissions & Placement
Alex Lambert: Dir. of Foundations Program
Jeff Leonard: Dir. of Athletics & Activities
Margie Alley: Social Worker
Jenn Harkins: Educational Coordinator
Wendy Salisbury: Upper School Division Head, Educational Coordinator
Barbara McHale: Educational Coordinator
Holly Moniz: School Psychologist
Gail Gaiser: Speech-Language Pathologist
Julie Rosenberg: Speech-Language Pathologist
Shari Bloomer: Lower School Division Head, Educational Coordinator
Angelina Morales: School Psychologist
Adam Welsh: School Psychologist
Liza Jarombek: Educational Coordinator
Kathy Quinn: Educational Coordinator
Lauren Polinsky: Speech-Language Pathologist
Rachel Waldstreicher: Speech-Language Pathologist
- Hear from our Head of School.
- Learn our mission & philosophy.
- Read about our academic programs.
- Meet some of our exceptional faculty.
- Read our successful student profile.
- Request more information about our school.
- Look at open positions at EHS.
EAGLE HILL AT-A-GLANCE
- Ages of students: 5-15
- Total enrollment: 260
- Head of School: Clay Kaufman
- Number of Teaching Faculty: 75
- Number of Boarding Students: Up to 35 (five days/week)
- Student to teacher ratio: average of 4:1
- Founded in 1975
- Eagle Hill is accredited by the State of Connecticut Department of Education, the Connecticut Association of Independent Schools, and the National Association of Independent Schools.
- The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) has selected Eagle Hill as a School of Excellence eight years in a row.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES 2019-2020
- Sonja Bartlett
- Kate Benett
- Patrick Brogan '87
- Joe Burton '90
- Dana Fields
- Amy Jo Frischling, Vice Chair
- Cathryn Johnson
- Clifford Lanier, Treasurer
- Sloane Lederer
- Robert MacNaughton
- Kat Mattis
- Derrel Mason, Esq.
- Lisa Miller
- Patricia Murphy, Chair
- Chance Patterson
- David Portny
- Kathleen Doody Redmond, Secretary
- Sonia Sandhu, MD
- Drew Saunders '88
- Meg Smith
- Lydia Soifer, Ph.D.
- Kelly Thompson
- Molly Van Wagenen
- Roxanne Vanderbilt