David Blank, B.A., M.S. Ed., Psy.D.
Director of Psychological Services
Marjorie E. Castro, B.S., M.A., Ed.D
Head of School
Joy Delisle, B.A., M.A.
Director of Residential Program
Julien Laveyssieres, B.S.
Director of Technology
Shari Bloomer, B.A., M.A., C.A.S.
Lower School Division Head
Tom Cone, B.A., M.A.
Co-Director, Admissions and Placement
Lisa Ferraro, B.A., M.B.A.
Director of Development
Jeff Leonard, B.A., M. Ed., M.S.W.
Director of Athletics and Activities
Margie Alley, Social Worker
Jenn Harkins, Educational Advisor
Wendy Salisbury, Upper School Division Head, Educational Advisor
David Blank, Director of Psychological Services
Barbara McHale, Educational Advisor
Gail Gaiser, Speech-Language Pathologist
Julie Rosenberg, Speech-Language Pathologist
Shari Bloomer, Lower School Division Head, Educational Advisor
Liza Jarombek, Educational Advisor
Kathy Quinn, Educational Advisor
Aimee Byrne, Speech-Language Pathologist
Holly Moniz, Psychological Services
Rebecca Ross, Psychological Services
Micole Horowitz, Psychological Services
Lauren Polinsky, Speech-Language Pathologist
- Hear from our Head of School
- Learn our mission & philosophy
- Explore our campus
- Read our successful student profile
- Request more information about our school
- Look at open positions at EHS
EAGLE HILL AT-A-GLANCE
- Ages of students: 5-15
- Total enrollment: 255
- Head of School: Dr. Marjorie E. Castro
- Number of Teaching Faculty: 75
- Number of Boarding Students: Up to 35 (five days/week)
- Student Teacher Ratios: 1:1 to 12:1
- Founded in 1975
- Eagle Hill is accredited by the State of Connecticut Department of Education
- The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) has selected Eagle Hill as a School of Excellence seven years in a row.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES 2018-2019
- Sonja Bartlett
- Patrick Brogan '87
- Joe Burton '90
- Lisa Eatroff
- Dana Fields
- Amy Jo Frischling, Vice Chair
- Jeremy Henderson, Co-Chair
- Patsy Howard
- Clifford Lanier
- Derrel Mason, Esq.
- Lisa Miller
- Patricia Murphy Co-Chair
- Chance Patterson
- David Portny
- Kathleen Doody Redmond, Secretary
- Sonia Sandhu, MD
- Drew Saunders '88
- Lydia Soifer, Ph.D.
- Kelly Thompson
- Molly Van Wagenen
- Roxanne Vanderbilt
- Joe Zimmel, Treasurer