Employment: Teach, Learn, Grow
"One of the things I enjoy most about teaching at Eagle Hill is the opportunity to continue to grow and learn. As teachers, we are continually learning from each other. In this community, I have learned a tremendous amount from my colleagues, both veteran and new, and also in other departments, especially the speech and language department, learning new information and collaborating to make sure that the very best practices are used with our students. Professional development is a priority."
-Abby Hanrahan, Lower School Teacher
Interested in joining the Eagle Hill community? Read about open positions. and learn more about the benefits offered, below.
HEAR FROM OUR TEACHERS...
- Watch our admissions video
- Learn about our fall re-opening plans
- Read our mission & philosophy statements
- Get to know our administrative team
- Meet some of our exceptional faculty
- Register for an Open House
- Request more information about our school
EAGLE HILL AT-A-GLANCE
- Ages of students: 5-15
- Total enrollment: 260
- Head of School: Jim Heus
- Number of teaching faculty: 75
- Number of boarding students: up to 35 (five days/week)
- Student to teacher ratio: average of 4:1
- Founded in 1975
- Eagle Hill is accredited by the State of Connecticut Department of Education, the Connecticut Association of Independent Schools, and the National Association of Independent Schools
- The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) has selected Eagle Hill as a School of Excellence eight years in a row.