Halloween at Eagle Hill is always a great time! Students show off their costumes at our annual costume parade and prizes are given out for the most impressive/scary/exciting costumes! Even teachers get in on the fun - showing off their Halloween spirit with costumes of their own.
Family Fun Day is an annual tradition at Eagle Hill - a chance to all family members to gather for a fun, free day of games, snacks, and prizes.
Speakers this year will be Dr. Michael G. Thompson, Jonathan Mooney, and Marc Brackett.
These speaker sessions are free and open to the public. Register here.
At Eagle Hill, we're proud to be a resource for the entire community. We hope you'll join us at the events below to learn more about Eagle Hill, hear from incredible speakers, or gain insight into the world of LD.
OPEN HOUSE: NOVEMBER 19
- Register here to visit campus, hear from administrators, and meet some of our students!
- Future Open House dates: January 14, February 25, April 7, May 12, June 2
HIGH SCHOOL FAIR: OCTOBER 30
- No registration required. Please join us from 6:30-8 p.m. in the Community Room.
THE 2019-2020 SPEAKER SERIES
- Dr. Michael G. Thompson - November 13: The Pressured Child: Helping Your Child Find Success in School and Life
- Jonathan Mooney - February 12: The End of School and the Future of Learning
- Marc Brackett - April 22: The Role of Emotions and Emotional Intelligence in Learning
- More information and register!