Cocktails and Conversation 2019
Join us to mix and mingle with other Eagle Hill parents!
This year, we're excited to announce four new cocktail parties for current and alumni Eagle Hill families. We hope you can join us at any of the events detailed below!
- Monday, October 28 from 6-8 p.m. at the New York City Racquet and Tennis Club, 370 Park Avenue, New York, NY. Hosted by the Ayer family.
- Tuesday, October 29 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the home of the Klarman family, 94 Garibaldi Lane, New Canaan, CT.
- Tuesday, November 19 from 6-8 p.m. at the Greenwich Botanical Center, 130 Bible Street, Cos Cob, CT.
- Wednesday, November 20 from 6-8 p.m. at the home of the Heravi family, 104 Beach Avenue, Larchmont, NY.
At Eagle Hill, we're proud to be a resource for the entire community. We hope you'll join us at the events below to learn more about Eagle Hill, hear from incredible speakers, or gain insight into the world of LD.
OPEN HOUSE: SEPTEMBER 17
- Register here to visit campus, hear from administrators, and meet some of our students!
- Future Open House dates: October 15, November 19, January 14, February 25, April 7, May 12, June 2
HIGH SCHOOL FAIR: OCTOBER 30
- More information to come!
THE 2019-2020 SPEAKER SERIES
- Dr. Michael G. Thompson - November 13: The Pressured Child: Helping Your Child Find Success in School and Life
- Jonathan Mooney - February 12: The End of School and the Future of Learning
- Marc Brackett - April 22: The Role of Emotions and Emotional Intelligence in Learning
- More information and register!