Family Fun Day is an annual tradition at Eagle Hill - a chance to all family members to gather for a fun, free day of games, snacks, and prizes.
Speakers this year will be Dr. Michael G. Thompson, Jonathan Mooney, and Marc Brackett.
These speaker sessions are free and open to the public. Register here.
We’re excited to share that busing for Greenwich students to Eagle Hill will be extended through the 2019-2020 school year. Thank you to all the parents and students who have shared their stories, supported EHS, and helped make this possible.
At Eagle Hill, we're proud to be a resource for the entire community. We hope you'll join us at the events below to learn more about Eagle Hill, hear from incredible speakers, or gain insight into the world of LD.
OPEN HOUSE: OCTOBER 15
- Register here to visit campus, hear from administrators, and meet some of our students!
- Future Open House dates: November 19, January 14, February 25, April 7, May 12, June 2
HIGH SCHOOL FAIR: OCTOBER 30
- No registration required. Please join us from 6:30-8 p.m. in the Community Room.
THE 2019-2020 SPEAKER SERIES
- Dr. Michael G. Thompson - November 13: The Pressured Child: Helping Your Child Find Success in School and Life
- Jonathan Mooney - February 12: The End of School and the Future of Learning
- Marc Brackett - April 22: The Role of Emotions and Emotional Intelligence in Learning
- More information and register!