Holocaust Survivor Judy Altmann spoke to our Upper School students and spent time answering their questions. We are incredibly grateful to Ms. Altmann for coming to Eagle Hill and sharing her story.
Dr. Michael Thompson presented on The Pressured Child: Helping Your Child Find Success in School and Life. He was our first speaker in the 2019-2020 Speaker Series, presented by the Anna-Maria and Stephen Kellen Foundation.
Halloween at Eagle Hill is always a great time! Students show off their costumes at our annual costume parade and prizes are given out for the most impressive/scary/exciting costumes! Even teachers get in on the fun - showing off their Halloween spirit with costumes of their own.
At Eagle Hill, we're proud to be a resource for the entire community. We hope you'll join us at the events below to learn more about Eagle Hill, hear from incredible speakers, or gain insight into the world of LD.
OPEN HOUSE: FEBRUARY 25
- Register here to visit campus, hear from administrators, and meet some of our students!
- Future Open House dates: February 25, April 7, May 12, June 2
THE 2019-2020 SPEAKER SERIES
- Dr. Michael G. Thompson - November 13: The Pressured Child: Helping Your Child Find Success in School and Life
- Jonathan Mooney - February 12: The End of School and the Future of Learning
- Marc Brackett - April 22: The Role of Emotions and Emotional Intelligence in Learning
- More information and register!
EAGLE HILL'S ANNUAL BENEFIT
- April 4, 2020 at the Greenwich Country Club
- Honoring Tom Cone & Wendy Salisbury
- More information and ticket purchases!