At Eagle Hill, we're proud to be a resource for the entire community. We hope you'll join us at the events below to learn more about Eagle Hill, hear from incredible speakers, or gain insight into the world of LD.
Open House: Tuesday, JANUARY 15, 9 a.m.
- Parents are welcome to hear from Eagle Hill administrators, take a tour of campus, and visit some of our classes. Please register here.
- Can't make it in January? Future Open House dates: February 26, April 23, May 21
FOUNDATIONS PROGRAM Open House: Tuesday, FEBRUARY 5, 9 a.m.
Speaker Series: Wednesday, FEBRUARY 13, 7 p.m., Eagle Hill Community Room
- Parents, teachers, and consultants can hear from Dr. Nadine Gaab, the award-winning author of Dyslexia and the Brain: Decoding Dyslexia. This event is free, but seats are limited. Please reserve your seat as soon as possible!
- Save the date: April 23, 2019 (Julie Lythcott-Haims)
- More information about all our speakers!
Eagle Hill's Annual Benefit: Saturday, April 6, 2019, Greenwich Country Club
- This year, we're honoring retiring Head of School Dr. Marjorie E. Castro. Please consider attending or taking out an ad in our Benefit Journal - all to support this special school. Learn more about this year's event!