Health and Safety
Ensuring the health and safety and the Eagle Hill community is our top priority. Our plan for re-opening the school was created with the well-being of our students, teachers, and staff in mind.
We continue to closely monitor the health crisis created by COVID-19 and are aware that State requirements for school re-openings may change as the summer progresses. All decisions will be made with the health and safety of our students and faculty as the primary focus. We will keep our families informed of any changes via email and through regular updates on this webpage.
- August 1: a final plan for the school year will be formalized.
- August 31: Orientation for ALL Upper School students
- August 31: Orientation for ALL Foundations students
- September 1: Orientation for ALL Lower School students
- September 2: first day of the 2020-2021 school year
- September 7: Labor Day - no classes
- In order to return to campus by August 31, students will have to quarantine at home by August 14 if they have traveled from a state identified as having travel restrictions to CT or NY.
- Click here for a list of states with restrictions.
- Orientation times will be specific to assigned cohorts. Specific information will be sent in mid-August.
- August 1 - Full Re-Opening Document
- August 1 - Letter from Jim Heus & Tom Cone
- July 24 - Letter from Jim Heus
- July 3 - Letter from Jim Heus and Tom Cone
- June 13 - Letter from Tom Cone
- June 12 - Re-Entry Task Force Update