Although we look forward to having our students and staff back on campus, we will have to make adjustments to on-campus activities in order to better keep our community healthy and safe. We are re-thinking and re-working many of our larger public events, and hope to continue engaging parents and families in different ways. For students, this will mean changes in the way we serve lunch, have recess, and changes to our dress code.
We continue to closely monitor the health crisis created by COVID-19 and are aware that State requirements for school re-openings may change as the summer progresses. All decisions will be made with the health and safety of our students and faculty as the primary focus. We will keep our families informed of any changes via email and through regular updates on this webpage.
- August 1: a final plan for the school year will be formalized.
- August 31: Orientation for ALL Upper School students
- August 31: Orientation for ALL Foundations students
- September 1: Orientation for ALL Lower School students
- September 2: first day of the 2020-2021 school year
- September 7: Labor Day - no classes
Please note that orientation times will be specific to assigned cohorts. Specific information will be sent in mid-August.
- August 1 - Full Re-Opening Document
- August 1 - Letter from Jim Heus & Tom Cone
- July 24 - Letter from Jim Heus
- July 3 - Letter from Jim Heus and Tom Cone
- June 13 - Letter from Tom Cone
- June 12 - Re-Entry Task Force Update