Planning is underway for the 2021-2022 school year. Our plans (including any ongoing health and safety precautions) will be posted here once finalized. The information below is regarding the 2020-2021 school year.
Although we look forward to having our students and staff back on campus, we will have to make adjustments to on-campus activities in order to better keep our community healthy and safe. We are re-thinking and re-working many of our larger public events, and hope to continue engaging parents and families in different ways. For students, this will mean changes in the way we serve lunch, have recess, and changes to our dress code.
We continue to closely monitor the health crisis created by COVID-19 and are aware that State requirements for school re-openings may change as the summer progresses. All decisions will be made with the health and safety of our students and faculty as the primary focus. We will keep our families informed of any changes via email and through regular updates on this webpage.
- Learn our mission & philosophy
- Read more about our academic programs
- Get to know our administrative team
- Meet some of our exceptional faculty
- Register for an Open House
- Request more information about our school
EAGLE HILL AT-A-GLANCE
- Enrolling students grades K–8
- Total enrollment: 260
- Head of School: Jim Heus
- Number of teaching faculty: 75
- Student to teacher ratio: average of 4:1
- Founded in 1975
- The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) has selected Eagle Hill as a School of Excellence nine years in a row.
- Eagle Hill is accredited by the State of Connecticut Department of Education.