At Eagle Hill, the life that surrounds the Academic Program is as integral to learning as math, science, or the arts. Our philosophy of respect, tolerance, and acceptance for others is reflected in the many community service organizations we work with each year. Health and wellness starts with our full-time, on-campus nurse, and continues with the comprehensive programs that help our students and staff attain and manage a healthy lifestyle. The popular After-School Enrichment Program provides many students with an opportunity to extend their school day with additional study social activities, all within a structured environment. For students who wish or need a boarding school experience, the Residential Program provides a five-days-a-week experience managed by full-time residential faculty members.
- Read more about our academic programs
- Learn more about the Residential Program
- Consider our After-School Enrichment Program
- Check out our weekly food services menu
- Learn more about our School Nurse
- Meet some of our exceptional faculty
- Request more information about our school.
EAGLE HILL AT-A-GLANCE
- Ages of students: 5-15
- Total enrollment: 255
- Head of School: Clay Kaufman
- Number of Teaching Faculty: 75
- Number of Boarding Students: Up to 35 (five days/week)
- Student Teacher Ratios: 1:1 to 12:1
- Founded in 1975
- Eagle Hill is accredited by the State of Connecticut Department of Education
- The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) has selected Eagle Hill as a School of Excellence seven years in a row.