Alumni Parents Network
The goal of the Alumni Parents Network is to help families maintain their connection to Eagle Hill and to one another, as we are our own best resources.
Founded by alumni parents Lisa Eatroff (Zach ’13), Lisa Miller (Liam ’13), and Carol Nicholson (Sarah, ’14), the APN welcomed new leaders in 2018. Please reach out to our new APN co-chairs with any questions or to get involved.
Maura Craig (Jack '17)
Catherine Salisbury (Alex '18)
Ariane Triay (Cristian '16)
Please join us at any of the following events:
Wednesday, November 14: Wine and Cheese
- 6 p.m. in the library, prior to the Speaker Series
- Please RSVP to Cindy Ruiz (email@example.com).
Wednesday, November 14: Speaker Series: Catherine Steiner-Adair: 7 p.m.
- 7 p.m. In the Community Room
- There is no charge for tickets, but seats are limited. Please reserve your seat
- Read more about future Speaker Series events.
Wednesday, January 23: Alumni Parents Cocktail Party
- Mark your calendar - RSVP coming soon
- At the home of Dr. Marjorie E. Castro.
- Learn more about fascinating Eagle Hill alumni
- Support Eagle Hill
- Alumni Updates
- Follow us on Facebook
"Never give up. There have been many times in my life when I thought I wouldn't be able to do something and wanted to give up, but I was able to persevere and it is so rewarding to accomplish something you didn't think you were going to be able to. Lastly, don't let your disability define who you are - it is only one part of who you are. As a kid, I focused on my disability, but as an adult, I don't think about it much and when I do I think it makes me special."