- Hear from our Head of School.
- Learn our mission & philosophy.
- Read more about our academic programs.
- Learn more about the Residential Program.
- Get to know our administrative team.
- Meet some of our exceptional faculty.
- Register for an Open House.
EAGLE HILL AT-A-GLANCE
- Ages of students: 5-15
- Total enrollment: 260
- Head of School: Clay Kaufman
- Number of teaching faculty: 75
- Number of boarding students: up to 35 (five days/week)
- Student to teacher ratio: average of 4:1
- Founded in 1975
- Eagle Hill is accredited by the State of Connecticut Department of Education, the Connecticut Association of Independent Schools, and the National Association of Independent Schools.
- The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) has selected Eagle Hill as a School of Excellence eight years in a row.