Alumni Visits to Eagle Hill
Welcome, Eagle Hill Alumni!
One of our favorite times at Eagle Hill is having the opportunity to ‘catch up’ with alumni when you come back to campus to visit. Your stories and your experiences are important to us, and we want you to feel welcomed whenever you come for a visit. However, the number of our alumni grows ever year and while we'd like to see everyone at any time, we still have to teach our current students!
If you'd like to come for a visit - and we encourage you to do so! - please follow one of the steps below:
BOOK IN ADVANCE
- Contact Eagle Hill, at least a week in advance if possible. Use the Alumni Visiting Form (just to the right) or call (203) 622-9240.
- Let us know when you would like to visit and whom you would especially like to see.
- Schedule visiting hours between 12 noon and 3 pm. That will give you the best chance to see faculty and students during lunch and afternoon activities without disrupting academic classes.
- On the day of your visit, please check in at the main office reception area upon arrival. The receptionist will get you a visitor pass and contact the people you most want to see.
- Feel free to look around the rest of the campus if you're finished early. We've changed a lot!
- Be sure to check back in at the main office to sign out.
DROP IN IF YOU'RE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD!
The best way to visit is to schedule in advance. If you are not able to do so, but you'd like to stop in to visit, we'd still like to see you! Here's how -
- Please check in at the main office reception area when you arrive.
- The receptionist will get you a visitor pass and ask the names of teachers you'd most like to visit, and how long you'll be staying.
- The receptionist will get in touch with those people and see if they are free to visit with you. If not, the receptionist will let you know when they're available. We'll try our best, but you may need to wait a bit.
- Be sure to check in at the main office to sign out.